HERE ARE 65 of the best go-to questions that you can use anytime. These not only work on the phone but are great for the first date.
Asking questions during a phone conversation isn’t something you do randomly. Or something that’s not important. Asking the right questions and in the right order can make a lasting impression and can make sure you get the date. It’s also an essential part of being a great conversationalist.
Before we get into the questions, here are 5 tips to keep in mind about your questions:
- Tip #1
You never want to jump right into personal deep questions. That’s just weird.
Here is an example of what I mean:
You: Hey, how are you?
Girl: Great! And you?
You: Awesome ! So…Who is the most important person in your life?
See. It’s weird.
So always start the conversation with light fun questions. As the conversation goes on, the questions should escalate into more intimate/deep questions.
- Tip #2
Don’t skip the deep intimate questions. It’s the most important part.
For example, asking things like:
What was it like to grow up in [Her City]?
Think back to the best memory about growing up there…….what was it like?
This gets her talking about her childhood and actually feeling these good emotions.
Anything that you can do to interject a lot of “How did that make you feel?” as long as it’s
referring to something good is great but only ask things you really want to know. This isn’t
about “playing games” it’s about seeing if you can connect and building that connection.
It’s an important part of any relationship.
- Tip #3
Remember to ask qualification questions. A qualification question is a way of screening a girl for qualities you’re looking for.For Example: If you’re looking for a girl that likes to go out, socialize, and party – some questions you can ask are:
So what do you usually do on the weekends?
Do you have a big group of friends?
- Tip #4
Try to ask open-ended questions. Open ended questions require more than a yes or no answer. This encourages conversation. Even if you ask a yes or no question, you can turn it into an open ended question by getting them to further explain the yes or no answer.
You don’t want the conversation to seem like an interview so don’t quickly bounce from one question to the next. All of these questions can be stretched into at least 5 minutes of solid conversation about something that really connects with her.
- Tip #5
Be prepared to answer the same questions you ask. Because she will almost always ask you the same question.
The following questions range from fun and light to personal and intimate.
25 Light-Hearted Questions
- Do you have any crazy internet dating stories?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- Best way to relax?
- Favorite movie star?
- Dog or cat?
- Do you exercise?
- What is the weirdest thing about you?
- Favorite all time movie?
- Beer, wine or coffee?
- If you could retire tomorrow what would you do?
- Super powers you wish you had?
- What would you do with your lottery winnings?
- Are you neat?
- What is one food you will never give up?
- What compliment do you usually get that doesn’t have to do with your looks? Ok now about your looks.
- Do you have a nickname? Ever had one?
- What’s one thing that if your mom new about you, she would freak out.
- If Hollywood made a movie about your life what would it be rated and who would be the star?
- Tell me a secret.
- Do you like the taste of beer?
- Do you have any tattoos?
- Do you have any piercings?
- Do you work out?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
- Play an instrument?
25 Deeper More Intimate Questions
- What was it like to grow up in [fill in the blank]?
- Think back to the best Christmas morning you ever had….what was it like?
- What’s one of your first memories?
- What’s important to you right now?
- Do you have a stuffed animal that you sleep with?
- What are you most proud of?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- If I asked your best friends your 3 best qualities what would they say?
- Are you closer to your dad or your mom?
- If you could do anything in the world without fear of failure what would you do?
- Are you a good friend?
- What are you most proud of?
- Who has had the greatest impact on your life?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What’s a current goal you have?
- What’s a passion you currently have?
- What is your biggest insecurity?
- Has a book ever changed your life?
- Are you close to your family?
- If you only had six months to live what would be the top 3 things you would do?
- (Quick future projection) Me and you are on a road trip. What kind of car are we in and where are we going?
- What was your first car?
- Are you romantic?
- Tell me about your best friend.
- Tell me about your family.
15 Sexual Questions (Never Ask These – Ever)
- Sleep in the nude?
- Nude beach yes or no?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
- Where is the craziest place you have ever had sex?
- What’s your favorite sexual position?
- Have you ever kissed a girl?
- What’s your biggest sexual fantasy?
- What do you rate yourself as a kisser on a 1 to 10 scale?
- Hot make up sex or slow romantic sex?
- Have you ever watched porn? Do you like it?
- What turns you on more than anything?
- What turns you off more than anything?
- Ever had a one night stand?
- Ever had a crush on a member of the same sex?
- Ever have a 3-some?
What I mean when I say never ask those Sexual questions: Ok this is really touchy. Guys love to try to turn a conversation toward a sexual topic or make sexual innuendo.
As a general rule, never do this, in any way, ever, til death.
The reason is because you’ll come off like every other horn dog guy.
Seriously, don’t be sexual. You’ll mess things up. You’ve been warned.
Go back to the 7 Steps to an Awesome First Phone Conversation.