“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.”
– Mark Twain
• Current Status – Date #74 of 150 ↑
• How the 150 Date Challenge works.
• The 3 rules.
• What’s in it for you.
• Who I’m dating – My date reports
To go on 150 dates strictly from internet dating sites like:
• Plenty of Fish
I’ll also be using social networking sites:
Why I’m doing this?
- To learn about myself, to grow, to have fun, and to find out what I’m looking for in a partner. Will I find the girl of my dreams? Does that even exist?
- You know the saying, “The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.” Well, what if I know exactly what’s on the other side of the fence? I think that after going on so many dates, I’ll never have to wonder if the grass is greener and my future relationship with be better because of it. I’ll know that special girl is for me because I’ll have a clear frame of reference.
The 3 rules of the 150 Date Challenge
Rule #1 – I must have met the girl online.
Rule #2 – Only 1 date per girl counts toward the 150 dates. That means a 2nd date with the same girl doesn’t count.
Rule #3 – Keep it positive.
What’s in it for you?
- Exactly what I do to get so many dates.
- The Upgraded Dating Profile Kit as a way of saying thanks for being a kick-ass reader & following along on my challenge.
- Detailed breakdowns of emails sent, phone numbers received, which dating sites are working the best, # of dates etc.
- Anything crazy that happens.
- The eDatingDoc Academy
Anything you want to know? Just ask.[aweber_embed]