“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.”
– Mark Twain
• Current Status – Date #101 of 150
• How the Date Challenge works.
• The 3 rules.
• What’s in it for you.
• Who I’m dating – My date reports
My NEW Date Challenge…
My original 150 Date Challenge is done – finished. I went on 99 dates in 1 year. That’s a lot of dates! (Didn’t quite make it to 150)
During my 150 Date Challenge I wanted to get out there, meet new people & have fun. And that’s what I did.
I met some amazing women and it was a huge learning experience. I had many ups & downs and regret messing things up with someone amazing.
Now that I’m older & wiser I’ve shifted my dating goal. Instead of dating for the sake of new experiences, now I’m focused on finding a great relationship with substance.
So I’m starting a new challenge: A relationship challenge.
The remaining 51 dates of the 150 will be dedicated to finding something real & meaningful.
No more dating for the sake of dating. I’m now looking for a relationship with substance.
I’ll be using online dating sites like:
- & more…
I’m also open to meeting someone the old fashioned way… In person
The 3 rules of the NEW Date Challenge
Rule #1 – Always be honest & communicate
Rule #2 – Do all the little things to be a great partner from Date #1
Rule #3 – Connect deeply
What’s in it for you?
- What I learn about dating & relationships – So you don’t make the mistakes I did… (See my date reports)
- Exactly what I do to get dates including detailed breakdowns about which dating sites are working the best.
- Anything crazy that happens.
- Join me for your own relationship date challenge in The eDatingDoc Academy
Anything you want to know? Just ask >>